Thursday, January 27, 2011

An Overnight Road Trip

Destinations: Bairnsdale & Lakes Entrance at East Gippsland, Victoria, Australia
Duration: 2 days & 1 Night
Distance from Melbourne: ~ 4 hours






Camera | iPhone 3GS - diptic for multiple layout and instagram for art filters

The Trip:

1. We visited our friend's friend's family's farm in Bairnsdale - apple, raspberries, plums, lucerne grass, cows, and rhubarbs.  An experience of the countryside is always a good change from the everyday city.
2. Fresh-picked fruits taste beautiful, Subhanallah!
3. Cows are pretty friendly, but their calves are camera-shy.
4. One of my new year's resolution recently was to jot and sketch about my trip, rather than just taking photographs.  And so I did.
5. Lakes Entrance is a place where the river meets the lakes and then meet the sea - where rivers and lakes sit side by side.
6. Natural landscapes are gorgeous and breathtaking, Subhanallah! I can never get enough of them.
7. I love trees and I thank God for trees.  It was getting hotter as the day passed by and we can feel how the micro-climate changed the moment we drove by the trees.  Let's hug a tree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment